Registrations are flowing in for Taking Care of Business a free one-stop-shop event taking place on Tuesday, September 25, in the Radisson Blu Hotel and Spa on the Ennis Road, Limerick. More than 25 State bodies and services, including the Prompt Payment Code, will be available to offer free expert advice and information to SMEs, start-ups and entrepreneurs in the Mid-West. As spaces for the half-day event are limited register, free of charge, now at www.takingcareofbusiness.ie.
- Taking Care of Business Event: Free advice and information for businesses – Radisson Blu Hotel, Limerick on Tuesday 25 September 2018
- Credit Review Office Survey – SME/Farms experience of accessing credit 2017
- Taking Care of Business Event: Free advice and information for businesses – Dublin Castle on November 8, 2017
- Late payment threatens survival of small business – Minister Breen
- ISME Greets launch of new Prompt Payment Code